I just got back from Christmas Holidays last Friday (6th Jan, 2012). I was down in Tassie for these holidays and was helping my mum do some work around her 20ac property ready to sell it. I so can’t wait to have a property of my own, there is so much that I would like to do with it.
As usual there is lots going on at the moment whch I hope to describe in more detail in coming posts. Having got back up to Sydney I immediately had to start working on my human ethics application for some experiments that I want to do this year using human brain. This application is due in today so I did most of the application over the weekend. Today I am finding the references and finishing it off. The worst part about those sorts of applications is having to track down all the people involved to get their signatures. I wish there was some other system other than the antiquated signature system to show that you agree with what is stated in documents.
Anyway apart from that some other things that I am working on:
- Looking at buying a property in the blue mountains
- Looking into finding a home loan
- Need to find a conveyancer
- Need to fix up animal ethics application for this year’s experiments
- Need to finish the detailed design of this years’ experiments so I can order in the supplies
- Need to finish writing the review I have been working on all last year
- Need to clean up my office
- Need to clean up my lab
- Need to organise the sanitization of the reverse osmosis (RO) water system for my building
- Need to get Phase 1 sorted out (where I am up to with things)
- Need to get ready for selling chocolates to raise money for direct to garmet printer
- Need to put together a brief for my Aunt who is a PR consultant in China for my Lab Rat Lab Coats business idea
There are more things that need doing but this will do for a summary. As I say I will talk about individual things and give more details in future posts, which as usual I will try to do more often. Happy 2012 everyone I hope it is a good one for you all.